Saturday, May 23, 2009

soccer trouble

Today was an okay day. I woke up early and went skateboarding by the lake. My head was a little out of place...i mean the little grey cells were still feeling drowsy back then and I probably bumped into a lot of old-aged morning walkers. But the best thing is I didn't bump into any fuckin' car!
I wrote just one song in the whole day and it ended up being just a big mess of rhyming words. Couldn't get any tune to fit it into but in the mean time composed hell lot of tunes on my guitar.
The morning was uneventful exept that mom was mad because I am not studying much these days and I got a BIG talking-to from both my parents. But what do these peeps expect from us teens?
Got into a game of table-soccer with Nicky around noon and then a game of real soccer in the evening with the neighbourhood guys. Turned Nicky's mom into something of an angry bull because one of my super-kicks sent the ball to hit their garage gate which unfortunately is a substitute for the goaling point for us. She kinda called my Dad up to complain that I'm turning into some huge trouble for the neighbourhood. Just to mention that this was the twenty-third time this thing happened. Sheesh. I'm just another tail-less monkeys like mom says...

No comments:

Post a Comment